horses

 

Kate Rose - Holistic Equine Empath

"The Horse Listener"

Hands on Healing for Horse


 Kate Rose is an Equine Empath offering her unique gifts healing Humans, Horses and the Earth. Combining her almost 40 years of Private Practice and teaching of Holistic Healing & Movement Integration in the US, Europe & the Middle East, her skill and knowledge in multiple modalities of natural healing with her understanding and knowledge of anatomy, the nervous system, the long term effects of trauma & repetitive stress combined with her unique and highly developed ability to feel and understand feeling, she has created a highly effective method of communicating, listening to, working with and healing these beautiful animals. She skillfully communicates directly and clearly with every horse she touches, creating realignment, equilibrium, relief from pain and injury and effecting the patterns that are inherent in injury and illness.

Kate has worked healing horses in New York State, Virginia, The Netherlands & Italy. She spent 11 years living in Italy & the South of France . She has never met a horse she has not fallen in love with.

 Testimonials:

"My 22 year old retired racehorse Sammy was diagnosed with a hairline fracture. Kate helped me work to heal it. My vet was absolutely astonished to see his progress and admitted she had expected to have to put him down. Yesterday, as I watched him cantering around the pasture in the autumn sunshine, I felt a glow of joy and gratitude for Kate's work with him. I am convinced she saved his life."

Kristl Spalding, Fern Hill Farm, Red Creek, N.Y.






Kate paid us a visit and she connected with every single horse. It was beautiful to watch. She stood in the field by herself. The horses, about 15 of them, were some distance away. One by one, each of the horses walked over and greeted her. In all my years of caring for horses, I have never seen anything like it. 


R. M.   - White Rock Manor, Lexington, VA


 

“An Amazing Healing”

Healing Ziva, My OTTB


Kate Rose offered to demonstrate her healing method on my Thoroughbred (OTTB) mare named Ziva. I am open minded to alternative treatments and therapies, but what transpired blew my mind wide open!


Ziva came to me with some left over issues from her time at the track, both real physical issues and, also real, emotional anxiety.

She was a sprinter, running and winning at distances of or less than 6 furlongs.

This short distance requires the horse to leap out of the starting gate to gain a competitive edge. Because of this Ziva carried a lot of tension in her SI joint and pelvis. She also would flip out if I asked her to halt while riding. I began to associate the command “ Whoa ” with heightened anxiety on her part. She would run backwards, half rear, chew on the bit, toss her head...all behaviors I did not enjoy and actually were frightening. Although she is sound she was reluctant to pick up her right lead.


    Kate got in touch with me and offered to work on Ziva. I told her nothing about my mare. Kate calmly went into the stall and introduced herself to Ziva. 


    She slowly ran her hands over her body, starting at her head and working her along her barrel to her butt. 

At this point Kate looks at me and says, “Oh, this sweet girl has so much tension in her pelvis. Her groin and SI are all bound up and twisted. “ Kate then worked on Ziva to encourage her to let go of the soreness and tightness and “find” the length in her spine again and the suppleness throughout her hip.


    At the end of the session (and I kick myself 

daily for not having video taped this), Ziva 

stepped her front hooves forward slowly, step by step, until she was able to drop her barrel down, almost putting her girth area in the shavings and lifted her hips up into a “downward dog” that would make any yogi proud! She relished in this stretch and then slowly stood back up and came right over and nuzzled Kate and then pulled her 

into a horsey hug. I know! I wish I had it all on video!


     Kate has worked on a Ziva three times and she now not only halts quietly when I ask, but she is so proud of her halt that we often just stop and have a look around or a nibble of grass while trail riding.


     Because of Kate I now have a lovely riding horse. Before Kate I am not sure I would have been able to get to a place where I felt comfortable riding my OTTB.


    Kate has also worked on several other horses on my farm and every time she literally works magic. What she does seems so simple, and yet gets profound results. I am so happy I have a true horse communicator and healer as part of my team. The best part is that unlike a visit from the Veterinarian, the horses absolutely love and look forward to a visit from Kate Rose.

Rosanna McMillan
White Rock Manor,
Lexington, VA
(This is not Ziva, but is exactly what she did after her 1st session with Kate Rose)


 








No comments:

Post a Comment