The Empath Series : Answers



The Empath Series
 
Answers


What is an Empath? What does being empathic mean?
There is a huge difference between being empathetic, and being an Empath. When one is empathetic one can choose to try to be aware of another's feelings, to step into another's shoes so to speak. When one is an Empath those feelings are not felt by choice but are automatically perceived and fully experienced in exactly the same way one feel's one's own feelings. In other words, if you are sad, I am sad. If you are happy, I am happy. If you angry, I am angry. And we feel them consciously.

 Until I was in my 20's, I just assumed that everyone felt everything. I feel feelings the way people see colors. They are just there. Everyone "wears" them. How can you not "see" ( feel)  them?

What I did not know how to do was filter them. That is the basic difference between someone who is an empath and the rest of the world. There is no natural filter system. All the feelings come in and they are combined with one's own feelings. It is life in a constant state of emotional overwhelm because the feelings are not recognized as separate from the emotions they engender.

In addition, there is an automatic assumption that if I can feel it I am somehow responsible for it and am supposed to fix it or make it better or change it. And of course, if you feel better I feel better.


The Questions: 

How do we, as Empaths, create a filter system where none exists?

 How do we recognize what is mine and what is theirs?

 How do we stop absorbing everyone's feelings without shutting down, and yet still stay aware sensitive?

Why does my body hurt?
Why do I have difficulty, allergies and negative reactions to allopathic/chemical medicines?

The Blame Game & Addiction to Drama

How do I feel?

Dreams, Visions & Precognitive Experiences


The Kinesthetic Map

and more......


Kate Rose is a Master Empath teaching and healing for over 40 years. She is the creator of the RoseAngelis Remedies Quantum Flower Essences, Functional Empathy Somatics , ImagineHealing, and The Somandala Process.  Kate Is a Tragerwork Master teacher , having practiced and taught tragerwork worldwide. She has taught and offered her workshops, trainings, retreats & private sessions in Italy, Austria, France, Scotland, England, Egypt, Israel, Canada and the US.
She has recently settled in the beautiful Blue Ridge Mountains of Virginia with her beloved dog Sophie and her 1 year old kitty Shiloh.
 











No comments:

Post a Comment